Level up test is almost applied in every work fields also in martial arts world. Level up in martial arts usually base on respective school’s standard, can be several schools set level up’s test standard …
Level up in martial arts usually base on respective school’s standard, can be several schools set level up’s test standard in fighting match.
At 17th and 20th March 2012 Brotherhood of Wing Chun held level up test. This level up was held to know how disciples memorize and apply Wing Chun martial arts.
Level up’s material for level 1 consist of Siu Lim Tao and basic technique like punching, blocking, stepping and kicking. For level 2 consist of Siu Lim Tao, Chum Kiu, Punching with Yeung Ma, stepping and kicking.
This test was held to know how far their ability, not for boasting and defeating people.
This level up test also was intended to see the seriousness of every Wing Chun practitioners so in the future they could be pioneers and became people who could spreaded Wing Chun to the next generations.
Every person will face tests in their life, small or big, no matter how big or small tests, we always prepare ourselves in knowledge and mentally so that we can face and get through them.
We hope we were given enough strength to face all tests in our life… Happy practice and keep up the spirit friends… God blesses us…
To all of Ip Man Wing Chun enthusiasts in Indonesia – join us in our mission to raise Wing Chun Indonesia in the worldwide Wing Chun community!
Brotherhood of Wing Chun (BoWC) Indonesia is honoured and proud to be the first and the only Wing Chun organisation in Indonesia that has successfully championed in a few categories of Worldwide Wing Chun tournament organised by VTAA, Hong Kong, in April 2014.
How did we accomplish this? And why should you join us?
- BoWC strongly stands on our vision to introduce, develop and spread Ip Man Wing Chun in Indonesia and in the world.
- BoWC abides by the 9 Wing Chun code of ethic ((click here for further information).
- BoWC teaches Ip Man Wing Chun in structured curriculum and methodologies, along with a periodic examination held every 6 to 8 months of training for progress evaluation (click here for further information).
- All of BoWC instructors are fully qualified. Each instructor is required to pass standardised procedures and qualification evaluations (click here for further information).
- BoWC offers affordable training fees and flexibility of training locations. As a member, you are welcomed to practice in any BoWC official affiliations all over Indonesia (all club).
So, follow your passion in Wing Chun and visit BoWC training hall near you!